There are several museums of great importance that can be visited in Toledo for the enjoyment of lovers of art and history. They stand out among them:
- Museum of Santa Cruz: In the Hospital of Santa Cruz, with permanent and temporary exhibitions.
- Museum of the Army: In the Alcázar, where a great exhibition of the history of the army from its origins to our days is exhibited.
- Sephardic Museum: In the Transit Synagogue, with an important exhibition of Hebrew art.
- El Greco Museum: Next to the Tránsito Synagogue, which includes important works by the Cretan painter settled in Toledo. Do not forget a visit to the nearby church of Santo Tomé where his masterpiece of the universal painting “The Burial of the Count of Orgaz” is exhibited.
- Tavera Hospital Museum, where he highlights his collection of ceramic containers from his old pharmacy.
- Museum of Visigothic Councils and Culture, in the church of San Román.
And other museums of greater or lesser importance located throughout the entire city.